Friday, August 22, 2014

Tools

These are some of my most often used tools when it comes to work - and hobbies, too. A big reason to start running my own business was that I wanted to enjoy working instead of waking up annoyed every morning. So right now my work doesn't even feel like working, it feels like a very dear hobby.

In my business I'm combining clothes design and photography, so I need all kinds of tools. These are just the ones I use every day. I also need my laptop all the time but it couldn't fit into the picture. So I added my smartphone instead - sometimes I actually work with it instead of getting to my desk where the laptop is.

That Nikon-beauty is only my free-time tool so far. As much as I would like to start selling nature themed prints, I need to teach myself to develope film first. I even have the developing kit ready - just not enough hours in a day...

(This month I am participating in a daily challenge by Create & Thrive. To see my daily posts you can follow me on Instagram.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!