Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In Situ

It would have been so great to show you one of my customers wearing my designs, but as I have been falling behind on this daily photo challenge, on such a short notice you'll have to settle for a picture of me. It was taken this morning, on my 34th birthday, in the exact spot where I sew all my clothing. Well, I'm afraid the last part is just make-believe... I have no time for sewing today - I'm spending the whole day studying.

Anyway, I've worn this shirt in several different occasions. On a night-out, when going shopping, when working (like in the make-believe picture here) or when just relaxing at home. I think I've even worn it on a walk with the dogs... so it really is very versatile and comfortable.

If you wish to have this shirt made to your measurements you can go to my shop and choose your favorite options. Or you could participate in my giveaway and win yourself one!

(This month I am participating in a daily challenge by Create & Thrive. To see my daily posts you can follow me on Instagram.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much or your comment :)
    Your blog is lovely and you seem to an awesome tailor!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larissa - Thanks for stopping by and leaving such compliments! I hope your weekend has started off well, too. :)

      Delete

Go ahead, make my day!